- Parents submit a completed application, current report card, and last achievement test results to school office.
- School office will call to set up an interview
- Statement of Cooperation and Secondary Conduct Agreement signed by parents and student.
- Registration and other fees paid in full.
- Copy of student’s Birth Certificate.
- S.C. DHEC Certificate of Immunization.
- Copy of Social Security Card.
Beaufort Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school administered programs.